TGV Lyria special offer
(1) Price per person, from, for a simple go in second class performed with TGV Lyria, on certain days and in certain trains, between Paris and Geneva, Lausanne, Basel and Zurich. Tickets on sale from 10 to 30 September 2019 included, for travels between 26 September and 17 November 2019, depending on the destination, within the limit of the places available at this fare. Tickets non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Offer not valid in combination with any other current promotions or reduced SNCF fares. Sale and information in self-service terminals, in the stations, SNCF shops, by phone at 3635 (0.40€ TTC per minute + cost of the communication), with the authorized travel agencies SNCF and on www.oui.sncf. Online payments mandatory. TGV INOUI is a registered trademark of SNCF Mobility. All reproduction rights reserved. SNCF mobilities in 9 rue Jean-Philippe Rameau - CS 20012 - 93,200 Saint-Denis Cedex. S.c.r. Bobigny 552 049 447.
To beautiful Spain
Train tickets to Barcelona and Costa Brava are now available for travel until 12 January 2020.
Go to London
*Promotional offer is from €34 per person one way, based on a compulsory return trip, i.e. €68 in Standard class (from €80 one way based on a compulsory return trip, i.e. €160 in Standard Premier), valid from Paris Gare du Nord, Lille Europe and Calais Fréthun to London St Pancras International, Ebbsfleet International or Ashford International.
Availability is limited for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
• There are 21,000 seats in Standard and 6,500 in Standard Premier available from Paris to London.
• There are 18,000 seats in Standard and 3,000 in Standard Premier available from London to Paris.
• There are 9,000 seats in Standard and 3,000 in Standard Premier available from Lille and Calais to London.
• There are 6,000 seats in Standard and 2,000 in Standard Premier available from London to Lille and Calais.
All seat numbers correct as of 10/09/2019.
On sale on 10/09/2019 until 23/09/2019 inclusive to travel between 01/10/2019 and 17/01/2020 inclusive, excluding the following dates: from 04/10/2019 to 05/10/2019 inclusive, on 07/10/2019, from 18/10/2019 to 21/10/2019 inclusive, from 25/10/2019 to 27/10/2019 inclusive, from 31/10/2019 to 11/11/2019 inclusive, from 29/11/2019 to 02/12/2019 inclusive, from 06/12/2019 to 09/12/2019 inclusive, from 13/12/2019 to 16/12/2019 inclusive, from 18/12/2019 to 05/01/2020 inclusive and from 12/01/2020 to 13/01/2020 inclusive.
Fare is combinable with the Eurostar public fares range. Exchangeable before departure by paying fee of €40 (in Standard) or €50 (in Standard Premier) per person and per segment and if necessary, the difference in fare between the exchanged ticket and the new ticket, at the time of exchange, for the same trip, depending on availability. If the available fare is less expensive than the original fare purchased, the difference in price will not be reimbursed. Tickets are non- refundable. This fare cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted fares or promotion. Maximum of 9 people per booking.
Fare is available on eurostom.com and on mobile application.
Eurostar International Limited Conditions of Carriage apply to travel on Eurostar trains. Copies are available from Eurostar points of sale or at Eurostar.com
Eurostar International Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 2462001, whose registered office is Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London N1 9 AW, United Kingdom.
Travel by bus
Price per person, from, for a one way bus ticket, on a selection of destinations and dates, under the conditions of availability. For a Ouibus journey: For standard (non-promotional) tickets, modification and cancellation are possible until 30 minutes before departure. Modification and cancellation are free of charge on the site or application of ouibus.com, for a €5 fee at the ticket office, or for €10 fee by phone. There can be a possible addition if there is a difference between the price of the initial and new reservation. The refund is in the in the form of gift cards. Promotional tickets are not exchangeable nor refundable. For a journey with Eurolines or Isilines: tickets are valid for modification until 6 hours before departure, for a fee. The city of departure or arrival cannot be modified. In case of cancellation, if more than 48h before departure: 25% of the ticket price is held (min. €10), between 48h and 6h before departure: 50% of the ticket price is held (min. €20), less than 6h before departure (or in the case of no show at the departure), when a ticket is lost or stolen : no refund. Online payment is obligatory with printed ticket. Offer not combinable with other promotional offers or deducted rates of SNCF.