Well known for its high standard of service, Eurostar is also the only high-speed train to connect France and Belgium with the UK. Cross the Channel by choosing Eurostar to get from Paris to London!
Book your train ticket
Current low fares
Train Eurostar Paris - London
Tips for choosing 1st or 2nd class
With a standard class Eurostar ticket from Paris to London you'll enjoy comfortable, air-conditioned carriages, a selection of food and drinks for purchase, easy 30-minute check-in and generous luggage allowance. Additionally, standard premier tickets offer free meals, newspapers and magazines, extra-comfortable seats and power sockets. With business class you benefit from free snacks and drinks from the Business Premier Lounge, complimentary meals by Michelin-starred chef Raymond Blanc, a taxi service (at extra cost) and fast track, 10-minute check-in.
Book your Eurostar ticket at the best price
Tickets go on sale six months prior to departure, with bigger discounts available the earlier you book. The cheapest fares have limited availability and are based on return journeys and are valid for off-peak travel. For more flexibility and comfort, standard premier tickets are the way to go - both these options can be amended, but not refunded. For the peace of mind of being able to travel at the drop of a hat, business class tickets are fully exchangeable and refundable before and after departure!
Why travel with Eurostar from Paris to London?
- Choosing the high-speed, intercity Eurostar train between Paris to London is the savvy and stress-free way to travel.
- Take two bags or suitcases and one piece of hand luggage with you and enjoy zero weight limits.
- On Direct Ski services allow for an additional set of skis or snowboard.
- There are good facilities for wheelchair users including dedicated wheelchair spaces, wheelchair-accessible toilets and free transport in the luggage hold of battery-powered mobility scooters with advance notice.
- Choice of standard, standard premier and buisness class.
Services on board3.5/5
Mia ". Posted on 13/03/2018Bbb
Christopher H. Posted on 14/10/2017Lack of plug sockets for charging phones / computers etc.
Hodge S. Posted on 01/10/2017Confusing seat plan. Did not get sests I wanted
Christopher K. Posted on 10/09/2017The scenery