On a budget? Buy Standard Class Tickets
Looking for the cheapest Eurostar train tickets? Reserve a Standard Class ticket.
- Snap up the cheapest fares up to 6 months before your departure.
- Bear in mind that the cheapest fares are valid for off peak travel between midday Monday and midnight Thursday and between midday and midnight Saturday.
- These fares are based on a compulsory return trip.
- Have your travel plans changed? No problem! You can exchange your Standard class ticket before departure by paying the difference in price with the next available fare on the day of exchange, plus a fixed fee of 40€. This ticket is non-refundable.
- Also remember that these tickets are limited in availability.
Can minors travel unaccompanied?
• Kids between the ages of 12-15 (inclusive) can travel on their own as long as they’re carrying a completed Eurostar unaccompanied minor form , which has been signed by their parent/legal guardian at the station in the presence of Eurostar staff. They may be asked to show it to staff on on board.
• Remember that unaccompanied children are not allowed on the direct London-South of France service.
• Teenagers aged between 16-18 years can travel independently but under-12s must travel with a companion aged 16 or over.
Want more flexibility? Buy Standard Premier tickets
Travel in more comfort and enjoy more flexibility.
- Book in advance up to 6 months before depature.
- Remember they can be exchanged before departure by paying a fee per person, plus the difference in price between the original fare and the available fare on the day in the same or higher class of service but they cannot be refunded.
Prefer complete peace of mind? Buy Business Class tickets
This may be the most expensive ticket option, but is perfect if you're uncertain about your travel plans and want extra resssurance about your ticket.
- On sale up to 6 months before your departure.
- Better still, these tickets are fully exchangeable and refundable before and up to 2 months after departure, with no fees and no difference in fare.