We have simplified our range of fares, with simpler offers with greater benefits and that are better adapted to your needs.
Depending on the fare of your ticket, the exchange, cancellation and refund conditions may vary. The more interesting the fare, the less favourable the conditions. As of 9 May, you can find the specific conditions for each fare in the grid below:
Did you purchase your ticket before 9 May?
Here are the specific conditions for each fare:
(1) Changes valid only on TGV and INTERCITÉS with compulsory booking
(2) Withholding of 40% from a minimum amount of 5 euros up to a maximum of 15 euros on TGVs, and 12 euros on INTERCITÉS with compulsory booking
(3) Ticket exchangeable with no fees up to 1 hour after the departure of your train. Ticket exchangeable and refundable with no fees up to 2 hours after the departure of your train in stations or shops in your area of departure
Want to be covered
against any mishaps? You can opt for the Allianz Travel insurance
proposed by Oui.sncf: it will allow you to obtain optimal conditions
for changing or cancelling your ticket in any situation!
Find your exchange and refund terms and conditions
On each page of results, when you click on one of the fares, the exchange and refund terms and conditions of each are specified in the box:
You can also find these conditions in different places:
- in the confirmation email of your order as well as on your paper ticket or e-ticket;
- from your My Bookings space; for each order, click on "View trip" then on "Details and fare conditions," which will appear at the bottom right of each trip;
- on your trip invoice.
Do you have to make connections
during your trip? If you have purchased a trip that includes a non-reserved journey as well and a reserved one, the conditions of the journey requiring booking