The digitized card
From 03/24/2021, your card (or subscription) becomes digital in PDF format.
No need to go to a station or an SNCF store to collect your card, from now on it will be digitized in pdf format and sent to you by email.
When purchasing your card or subscription, you will have access to your digitized card in PDF format, and it will be sent to you by email.
You will gradually be able to benefit from the digitization of your card in PDF format when renewing it:
• From 03/24/2021 your digitized card in PDF format will be available when you buy your card in certain approved agencies, including oui.sncf
• From 28 April, you will also be able to benefit from this new service with the purchase of a card at our Self-Service Kiosks.
• From the end of October the service will be available at the counters of our SNCF stations and shops
If your purchase is made at the station, you will also receive your digitized card in PDF format by email. (Your email address must therefore be entered)
You can then choose to print the PDF of your card received by email, or present the barcode written on your PDF from your smartphone at the time of your trip.
With your card digitized in PDF format, you no longer need to affix your photo. However, you will need to show your ID during your trip. This is mandatory to travel in order and in peace.
What if I lose my card?
If you lose your digitized PDF card, don't worry: you can edit it again simply and free of charge from your account on Oui.sncf or at our self-service terminals.
Keep your purchase confirmation email which contains the PDF of your new card. You can then reprint it as many times as you need.
If, however, you cannot find your confirmation email, you can request that your PDF is being returned to your email address from the customer account or at the station, at a terminal or at the counter (from the second half of 2021)
To benefit from the dematerialization service, go to the moncomptesncf.com website or the TGV INOUI PRO app (for the carte liberté only)
Don't have a CONNECT account yet?
You can create one, it's here
1. I did not receive my email or / and I made a mistake in the email address when purchasing my card / subscription.
The e-mail address is required in order to recover your digitized card / subscription in PDF format. Go to My Account to complete the complaint form.
If no e-mail address is associated with the reduction card or subscription, please go to the station or SNCF store or contact our customer service on 3635 (free service + call price) in order to update your e-mail address.
You didn't receive your card in PDF format?
Go to My Account to complete the complaint form.
2. I would like to renew my card, how do I proceed?
You can renew your card on the OUI.sncf website, nothing changes 😊
If you use the same card number while your current card validity period is still valid, your two cards will appear on the same document.
If you do not enter your card number, you will receive a PDF indicating a second card number. Make sure you have it with you when you travel.
3. What documents do I need to provide during a control on board?
You haven't dematerialized your card in your SNCF mobile application yet?
• If you have received your card or subscription by e-mail, you can display it directly on your OUI.sncf application. All your travel documents (tickets + discount card) are on your mobile.
You will need to present the QR code of your digitized card in (PDF) or receipt format and your identification document so that the check can be carried out.
• If you have digitized your card on My Account or TGV INOUI PRO: all you have to do is present the QR code of your card on your mobile phone on which your photo is also loaded.
4. I lost my discount card, my subscription, what should I do?
Rest assured, you can find your card / subscription attached to the purchase confirmation email sent to you.
On the website, in the "My bookings" area, you can also get the card or subscription re-sent to you by e-mail.
Fill in the file reference and the associated name beforehand to access it.
Reprinting your card in a PDF format is free and available as many times as you want.
Note: On the OUI.sncf application, your card cannot be re-sent to you by e-mail at the moment but it will soon be available.
You can also request a reprint of your card:
• In Self Service Terminal (from 8 April 2021): your commercial card will be printed on a credit card receipt.
• At the station (from the end of October): your commercial card will be printed on a credit card receipt
On your My Account area: you will receive your commercial card in PDF format only by using the email address used during the purchase or renewal.
5.When I travel with TER + TGV, do I have to present my PDF or my receipt?
• If your trip involves a connection with a TGV, you must present your PDF or invoice during the control.
If you have dematerialized your card, you will not have to present this document.
• If your trip involves a journey by TER only, you will not have to present the document.
6. How will the transition go from the paper format to the new support in PDF format?
Commercial cards purchased and withdrawn after 30 September 2020 on a physical medium (paper format) can be converted into PDF format.
If you have already withdrawn your card in paper format, it is not possible to reprint on your own. It is necessary to contact customer service at 3635 (free service + call price)
in order to be able to issue it again.
7. Why can't I access the dematerialization service from the OUI.sncf app?
The dematerialization of your card is only available via the My Account on the website at the moment.
Log into your account, then click on "Dematerialize my card". Then all you need to do is upload your photo and join the service.
You will find your card on the SNCF or TGV INOUI PRO mobile application (for the carte avantage liberté)
The service is currently not eligible for subscriptions. We are working on it.
To find all the information on dematerialization, it's here
8. I would like to buy a card / subscription for a third party
On the OUI.sncf site, if you want to buy a card or a subscription for a third party, the holder's e-mail address is required to retrieve the card / subscription in PDF format.
From the My Account on the website, enter the email address of the third party so that the cards can be sent. Otherwise you will not only receive his cards but they will be linked to your account and not to his.
9. I have a technical problem, what should I do?
Go to My Account to complete the complaint form.
If no e-mail address is associated with the reduction card or subscription, go to the station, SNCF store or contact our customer service on 3635 (free service + call price).
10. I would like to be reimbursed, how do I proceed?
The refund procedures remain the same before the activation date and after the activation date of your card. Your PDF or receipt will be unusable and ineligible during a check.
Last modified at Tue, 07/13/2021 - 15:29
Did we answer your question?