Can't find the train you are looking for ?
Have you carried out a search but cannot find a train for your destination? Do not panic, there must be a reason !
Your train may not yet be available for ticket sales
Depending on the destination, the sales opening period varies. TGV, INTERCITES, Eurostar, etc. are not available for ticket sales on the same opening dates.
The opening of sales for the Christmas holidays will take place on the 3rd of October for the following travel dates:
- TGV INOUI and INTERCITES: 15/12/2019 to 05/01/2020
- OUIGO: 15/12/2019 to 03/07/2020
For the February school holidays, sales will open on the 17th October for the following travel dates:
- TGV INOUI and INTERCITES: 06/01/2020 to 08/03/2020
Check out our Sales Opening Calendar.
If you have made a search and the tickets are not yet for sale, the following message appears, which will allow you to register to be immediately notified by email when open :
You can also consult the Resa Alert Page at any time. You will be notified by email and you can book on the same day.
Works may be planned on your route
If works are planned on the line and a lane must be closed, some dates will not be available for ticket sales. In most cases, alternative transport can provide connections. This may cause delays, but we will do our best to limit them and get you to your destination !
Find all our information on works in progress, by region and by carrier.
The fare may be unavailable
The fares of your return tickets must match. If you can’t find a return ticket, it’s possible the fare chosen for your outbound journey is not available for the return journey.
The train may be full
Some dates are in high demand and trains may be full. Should that be the case, we recommend you try to change your departure or return dates; what a difference a day makes !
Your train is not sold on the site
Oui.sncf offers you a wide range of possibilities, but some carriers are not available:
- Trains running on the Île-de-France network are not offered on OUI.sncf. For train times and information, please visit the Transilien website.
- If your trip has more than two changes, you will not be able to book on OUI.sncf. You will have to go to a train station or SNCF shops, or call 3635. The telephone reception is open from Monday to Friday from 7am to 10pm; this service is charged €0.40 per minute, excluding any additional cost from your operator.
To put the odds on your side,
here are our tips for smart booking:
Several cities have alternative stations, located on the outskirts which are reachable by local transport (bus, RER, shuttle). These stations have different schedules that can be useful. For example:
- Around Paris: Marne-La-Vallée, Massy TGV, Versailles Chantier or Roissy Charles-De-Gaulle (CDG; 25 km from Paris) which has a TGV station and Ouigo at Terminal 2;
- In Lyon: Lyon Saint Exupéry, Lyon-Part-Dieu;
- In Marseille: Aix-en-Provence TGV.
Are you flexible with your travel dates? Connections can be your trip solution. Remember to do TWO searches instead of one! For example:
- For a Paris -- Biarritz, do Paris -- Bordeaux then Bordeaux -- Biarritz
- For Paris – La Baule, do Paris – Nantes then Nantes – La Baule
- For Paris – Vannes, do Paris – Rennes then Rennes – Vannes
Last modified at Sat, 02/22/2020 - 18:44
Did we answer your question?