Oui.sncf only collects and uses data concerning you for purposes that are precise and limited to what is necessary for you, namely:
- processing your orders:
- enabling carriers and travel partners to provide you with services ordered,
- ensuring payment for the products that you have purchased,
- monitoring and providing after sales service for products ordered (information, cancellations, reimbursements, exchange, complaints);
- managing your customer account: at Oui.sncf, the customer account is not mandatory. However, it is very useful because it is an account that is entirely dedicated to you and makes it easy for you to:
- easily give orders (automatic entry of your data: identification, subscription cards, bank details, travel preferences),
- access your order data;
- communicate with you: for Oui.sncf, maintaining contact with you is essential, but we only do it in a carefully controlled manner and we only send you electronic communications, via email, SMS or mobile notification, for the following reasons:
- monitoring orders: sending confirmations of orders and any other messages related to the service that you have ordered,
- the management of your customer account: confirmation of creation or closure, modification of passwords,
- making commercial offers: only in one of the following two cases:
- if you are registered for the "Newsletter" service from Oui.sncf;
- if you have ordered products on the Oui.sncf site or the Oui.sncf mobile application;
In all cases, you may unsubscribe from our commercial newsletter service by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletters
- offering you personalised products and services: at Oui.sncf, we are intent on constantly offering you products that are most likely to be suitable for you. At Oui.sncf, we offer you personalised content:
- in the commercial communications that we send to you,
- when you browse the Oui.sncf sites,
- through certain services using geolocation (only on the Oui.sncf mobile application),
- via targeted and personalised advertising banners on other sites;
- fighting fraud: the security and proper functioning of our sites is a major issue. The data is analysed automatically by our subcontractor ACI Worldwide to determine a level of fraud risk associated with each order.
The analysis criteria include the browsing behaviour, the data related to the terminal used and the bank details
According to the results of this risk analysis, and after a check by our anti-fraud teams, Oui.sncf may do one of the following:
- validate your order;
- request additional substantiating documentation;
- refuse the order;
- cancel the order and reimburse the funds.
In case of any confirmed problem with an order, or in the case of an outstanding debt, your data will be written to an alert file belonging to Oui.sncf, which may, for future orders, make additional checks.
You can, at any time, make a complaint or request information by contacting Oui.sncf customer services.
- offer you games/competitions: in this context, Oui.sncf and/or its partners will use the data that you have agreed to communicate strictly for the purposes of implementing the game and communication.