What are my rights?
In accordance with the provisions of regulation no 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights concerning your data and the right to make sure that Oui.sncf is compliant with its commitments.
- Right of access: You may contact us to find out what data Oui.sncf has concerning you;
- Right to correction and deletion: You may correct data concerning you and request that it be deleted;
- Right of objection: You may object to Oui.sncf performing various processes;
- Right to portability: You may request that Oui.sncf sends you the data concerning you (identification and order data exclusively) in an electronic format (CSV file).
It is nevertheless reiterated that the exercise of these rights is not absolute and may be limited for reasons of legitimate interest (customer dispute) or for legal reasons.
How can I exercise my rights?
Right of access, correction, deletion and portability:
If you have a customer account, you can undertake these operations directly, by connecting to your customer account.
If not, you may send your requests to Oui.sncf customer services using the following electronic form or by letter to the following address: Service Clients Oui.sncf – 2, place de la Défense – CNIT 1 – BP 440 – 92053 Paris la Défense Cedex
Right of objection:
You may exercise your right of objection as follows:
- for commercial newsletters: by clicking the "unsubscribe" link mentioned in the newsletters that are sent to you è Oui.sncf then undertakes not to send you any more commercial newsletters;
- for personalisation and cookies: ;
- for all other requests: by sending your requests to Oui.sncf customer services using the following electronic form or by letter to the following address: Service Clients Oui.sncf – 2, place de la Défense – CNIT 1 – BP 440 – 92053 Paris la Défense Cedex.
For all of these requests, and for security reasons, you will be asked to identify yourself and communicate a copy of your identity document to Oui.sncf customer services.
What should be done in case of a dispute?
If you are not satisfied with a response to one of these rights, or in case of a dispute on the use of your data, you may send your requests:
- To the Oui.sncf Personal Data Protection Officer (email@example.com)
- To the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes)