When you travel between Paris / Toulouse and Barcelona, you can enjoy great comfort onboard the cutting edge TGV Europlex train, one of the fastest double-decker trains in Europe. When travelling between Lyon / Marseille and Barcelona you are on board the Spanish AVE S-100 train, a completely remodeled train with cozy, relaxing and spacious seats. A fabulous journey awaits you when you’re travelling between France and Spain by train! All you have to do is choose your comfort class:
Travel in First Class and you will be able to enjoy maximum comfort and space. Enjoy the following benefits:
- Reclining seats, a head and footrest so you can adjust your position for greater relaxation plus individual tables, reading lights and sockets
- More room to stretch your legs
- Club Space on the AVE-S100 trains: a dedicated, private space, ideal for business travellers or large families, with screens for you to plug in to your lap top and more space for your luggage (available when you book eight seats)
- Exclusive access to the Renfe VIP lounges in all Spanish train stations (except Figueres).
Book Standard Class and you can enjoy:
- Comfortable, reclinable seats for a pleasant trip
- Areas with four seats, a work table and sockets for everyone (at least one near your seat).
- A buffet car where you can buy snacks and hot or cold drinks
- Baby changing facilities
Assistance for passengers with reduced mobility "PMR"
People with reduced mobility or a temporary need can enjoy free service stations.
During the journey there are adapted services at your disposal such as: WC with a bell to alert on-board staff in case of a problem, places for those travelling in a wheelchair and an accompanying staff.
When a specific place is requested for a passenger in a wheelchair on our trains, the request for care is automatically sent to the Atendo/Acces Plus service.