Ticketless Thalys self-print tickets
Simplify your train travel with Ticketless Thalys!
EASY TRAVEL WITH Ticketless Thalys
Book, print and depart: choose Ticketless Thalys and print your ticket when, where and as often as you want. Train travel has never been easier!
How do you make use of Ticketless Thalys?
Choose "Ticketless" as ticket retrieval method during your booking. You will receive two e-mails after your payment has been confirmed:
- The first e e-mail contains order confirmation sent by OUI.sncf. This email is not your ticket.
- The second e-mail is sent by Thalys: your Ticketless. The e-mail from Thalys summarises your travel information including: time, train and seat numbers. Once printed, it serves as your ticket.
Holders of Thalys TheCard
Don't forget to fill in your number in order automatically save your tickets on the card.
Indicate your mobile phone number during the reservation process to benefit free of charge of several Thalys services:
- Reminder by SMS at the latest 1 hour before the train departs (file, train, wagon and seat numbers ...).
- Alert by e-mail and SMS in case of traffic disturbance affecting your train.
How to use your Ticketless Thalys ticket?
Save yourself a few precious minutes when arriving at the station : forget punching your ticket or any other formalities. When boarding, just simply present:
- Either the Thalys Ticketless you received by mail and printed in advance;
- or your Thalys TheCard.
The routes concerned
With Thalys Ticketless you can travel with ease to all Thalys destinations.
Lost your ticket?
No problem! You can print your Ticketless Thalys ticket as often as you with at no extra cost.
Ticket exchange and cancellation
Enjoy maximum flexibility: the cancellation or modification of your trip is easy ... without waiting or having to go somewhere in particular *
* See conditions of sale
(1) Starting from, per person, one way tickets in Comfort 2 (2nd class) Thalys, to a selection of destinations and subject to availability at these rates. Tickets are bookable until 30 days before departure of the train, and are non-exchangeable and non refundable. Online payment is required for e-tickets, free shipping of tickets, withdrawal at a French railway station or withdrawal at a Rail Europe store in Milan, Madrid, Geneva, Cologne or Brussels (Supplement 8 € per dossier). Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or SNCF discount rate.